- My Recipes Boxes
- Broccoli Bites with Yogurt Dill Sauce
Broccoli Bites with Yogurt Dill Sauce
- 5 cups (about 1 pound) fresh broccoli stems and florets chopped
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 large egg lightly whisked
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- vegetable or safflower oil for frying
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh dill chopped
- pinch of salt
- Steam or boil broccoli until fork tender --- about 8-12 minutes. Remove from heat and drain well. Place broccoli into a large bowl and...
- Get the full instructions at LocalSavour
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 12 - 14 bites (about 2" each)
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!