This scrumptious salad is great for holiday menus, potlucks, backyard barbecues or anytime you're getting together with company. Quick, easy, delicious and gluten free!
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets, (about 2 medium heads)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 large apples, unpeeled, chopped (I use either Gala or Fuji apples)
- 1/2 cup pecans (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray dried cranberries
- 1 cup Chobani Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. sugar or honey
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- In a large bowl combine broccoli with all other salad ingredients. Whisk dressing ingredients and pour over top of salad. Toss salad with...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen