Are you trying to be healthy this January? Try this delicious broccoli and stilton soup with walnuts to kickstart your healthy eating!
- 900 g broccoli (chopped, stalks included)
- 40 g cabbage (optional (we had leftover from a roast))
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 500 ml fresh chicken stock
- 500 ml fresh vegetable stock
- 300 ml water
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 90 g sillton cheese
- 8 walnuts (broken up into pieces)
- Melt the butter into a large saucepan on a medium heat. Then add the onions and cook until soft. Add the garlic and cook for a minute or...
- Get the full instructions at Globe Scoffers