- My Recipes Boxes
- Brisket + Spinach Breakfast Bake
Brisket + Spinach Breakfast Bake
- 1 pound smoked brisket chopped
- 6 cups loosely packed spinach
- 8 large eggs
- 8-10 slices bread I used whole wheat, crust cut off
- 2 cups moterey jack cheese shredded
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup sour cream optional for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using the Tablespoon of butter grease a 9X13 dish and place crust free bread along the bottom of the dish to...
- Get the full instructions at LocalSavour
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 8-10 servings
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!