A basic tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese pizza topped with sunnyside up eggs and a little basil oil.
- 1 lb Pizza Dough (bakery/pizzeria style )
- 1/4 cup basisc San marzano tomato sauce
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella (low moisture )
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated )
- 3-4 large eggs
- basil oil (1/4 cup olive oil and 3 Tblsp. fresh basil leaves pureed in the blender )
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Allow dough rise in a lightly oiled bowl for one hour under plastic wrap (on the counter) Lightly grease a large...
- Get the full instructions at Cheftini