These savory and delectable muffins are wonderful for a holiday breakfast. These gluten free muffins contain bacon, eggs, cheese, bell peppers inside a hash brown crust. So scrumptious!
- bag refrigerated Simply Potatoes shredded hash browns
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups Fiesta blend cheese (divided use)
- 12-oz. pkg. Rath bacon (cooked and crumbled into bite-sized pieces)
- 9 extra large eggs (divided use)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup orange bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup 2% milk or cream
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray 24 muffin tins with cooking spray. Combine one egg with hash browns, olive oil, 1 cup cheese and half each of...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen