Try this easy to make Bread Machine White Bread. I have tried them all and this is the best one. Adopted from Ron's White Bread Recipe.
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tbsp Dry Milk
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil (You can use whichever oil you like, I prefer Olive Oil.)
- 1.5 Tsp Salt (One and half teaspoons)
- 2 Cups Bread Flour
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1.25 Tsp Bread Machine Yeast (One and a quarter teaspoons. You can use quick Rapid Rise yeast also.)
- Add the ingredients in the bread pan they way they are listed from first to last. Your yeast should be sitting on top of the flour. To...
- Get the full instructions at Southern Food Junkie