Feel free to substitute your favorite rub.
- 2 lbs Wild turkey meat - Boneless, skinless breast, thigh, leg, or any combo.
- 1/4 Cup Rub - salt & pepper & poultry seasoning, or Cavenders Greek seasoning.
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Some braising liquid - stock or beer or apple juice or ?, enough for 1" depth
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp cold water
- Trim meat and coat with olive oil. Apply rub liberally. Wrap in cellophane and refrigerate overnight in something that will hold leaks....
- Get the full instructions at Killer Noms Wild Game Recipes and Techniques