This is a great way to enjoy a Chinese culinary staple. The soft tender egg beancurd is braised to perfection in a simple, light and flavourful pumpkin sauce. The flavour is great, just perfect served with a bowl of steamed rice.
- 3rollsJapanese egg beancurdcut into pieces
- 50grampumpkincut into small cubes
- 100gramchicken meatcut into small cubes
- 50gramfrench beans/ snow peascut into pieces
- 1red chilliseeded, cut into pieces
- 1tbsppig's lardoptional
- 1/4tspsaltto marinate chicken meat
- 1/2egg whiteto marinate chicken meat
- 1/4tspcornflourto marinate chicken meat
- 100grampumpkinskinned, cut into pieces, steamed, mashed
- 1/2tspchicken stock granules
- First cut the Japanese egg beancurd into pieces. Cut each roll into 6 pieces. Cut the fresh pumpkin (40g) into small cubes. Steamed the...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew