Bourbon Sweet Potato Bread Pudding is like eating sweet potato casserole in dessert form. The buttery pecans add a lovely crunch.
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 loaf crusty bread, large, cut or ripped into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- pure maple syrup
- Bring a small pot of water to boil. Add sweet potato cubes and bring to a boil. Boil until tender and cooked through. Drain and mash...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments