Bouchon Bakery Chocolate Chunk Cookies are famous for being super chewy, stuffed with chocolate, and being larger than your head.Now, you can make them at home to eat whenever a major cookie craving strikes.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, + 3 tablespoons (238g)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, (2.3g)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, (3g)
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, + 2 tablespoons (134g)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, +1 teaspoon (104g)
- 1 3/4 teaspoons unsulfured molasses, blackstrap (12g)
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature (167g)
- 1 jumbo egg, room temperature (60g)
- 2/3 cup chopped bittersweet chocolate, or chunks (107g)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, (107g)
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a mixer, add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and the molasses....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic