I always try to have a few jars of bone broth in my fridge or freezer so I can quickly make a soup or stew. I also love drinking bone broth as is or spun in a high speed blender like a Vitamix, with a fat (I often use duck fat) for a “latte” style broth.
- 1 roasted chicken carcass and bones (after meat been removed)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 carrots (cut in to large chunks)
- 1 yellow onion (cut in to large chunks)
- 2 celery stalks (cut in to large chunks)
- 1-2 garlic cloves (cut in half)
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 black pepper corns
- dried or fresh herbs (like rosemary, thyme or parsley)
- Place all ingredient in instant pot and cover with filtered water. Do not fill more than 2/3 full. Cook on high pressure in instant pot...
- Get the full instructions at TrulyU Functional Nutrition