Blushing Grapefruit Collins puts a new spin on the classic Tom Collins. Bitter, sweet, and totally fantastic!
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces fresh ruby red grapefruit juice
- 2-3 dashes aromatic bitters
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce campari
- club soda
- thyme and grapefruit slices, for garnish
- ice cubes
- Add the simple syrup, grapefruit juice and bitters to a Collins glass and stir in the gin and Campari. Fill with ice and top with club...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments