This lovely congealed salad is sweet enough to be served for dessert! It has grape [url href="http://www.jello.com/" target="_blank" title="jello"]Jell-O[/url], blueberry pie filling and crushed pineapple in the main layer. Then it's topped with a cream cheese and sour cream mixture that makes this salad taste heavenly.
- 2 3-oz. pkg. JELL-O grape gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 large can undrained crushed pineapple
- 16-oz. can blueberry pie filling
- <li class="ERSeparator">TOPPING:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a 9x13” pan, mix the gelatin and boiling water until dissolved. Add undrained pineapple and blueberry pie filling. Stir and let set in...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen