Soft, chewy blueberry oatmeal cookies. These delicious cookies are the perfect after school treat.
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar, light or dark - your choice
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, still frozen
- turbinado sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. In a large bowl, mix together the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic