Blueberry Mango Crisp makes a great toaster oven dessert. Sweet with a delectable crisp topping.
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil
- 9 ounces chopped mango, about 2 large ripe but firm mangos chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 5 ounces fresh blueberries
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats, plus 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour, plus 2 teaspoons
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter, plus 2 teaspoons, melted and cooled
- Preheat your toaster oven to 375°F and lightly grease a 1 quart baking dish with the coconut oil. Combine the mango, blueberries,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic