Blueberry Guava Panna Cotta is such a beautiful dessert to serve. Delicious and naturally gluten free!
- 1 cup guava nectar
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin
- 3 1/2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- To Make the Blueberry Guava Gelatin: In a small microwaveable bowl combine the guava nectar and one packet of gelatin. Stir to combine...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments