This fantastic over-the-top Blueberry Cake has a heavenly cream cheese frosting and it's topped with blueberry pie filling. It's terrific for company or summer holidays like the Fourth of July. Everyone always raves over this cake when we make it.
- 15.25 oz. box Betty Crocker Butter Recipe Cake Mix (1 or 2 21-oz. cans blueberry pie filling, as desired)
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 12 oz. container cool whip (thawed)
- 1 or 2 21-oz. cans blueberry pie filling (as desired)
- Prepare cake mix as directed substituting half and half for water in recipe. Add butter and eggs and mix until smooth. Pour into a...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen