Blueberry Bourbon Brioche Doughnuts will knock your socks off with how amazing they are. The bourbon blueberry glaze is off the charts!
- 1/2 cup milk, warmed to 108-110°f
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast, or 1 packet
- 1/3 cup organic cane sugar, plus 2 teaspoons, divided
- 3 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 8 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- canola or vegetable oil, for frying
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2-3 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 ounce bourbon
- In a small bowl combine the warm milk with the 2 teaspoons of sugar and pour over the yeast. Let sit for about 5 minutes until the yeast...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments