Blueberries and Cream Oatmeal is hearty, delicious, and homemade! You can use fresh or frozen blueberries for this recipe that comes together in just 10 minutes!
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, or frozen blueberries
- 3 tablespoons honey, (or 2 tablespoons brown sugar), plus a little more to drizzle over the finished oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup old fashioned oats, (use certified gluten free oats to make this recipe gluten free)
- dash of salt
- 1/4 cup cream, or milk
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium high heat. Add the blueberries, the honey or brown sugar, and sprinkle in the spices...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic