Fabulous Bacon, lettuce and tomato salad includes parmesan cheese, homemade gluten free croutons, and a homemade Creamy Parmesan Dressing. Great for a main dish or side salad. Gluten free.
- 3 6-oz. bags butter bliss lettuce ((or your favorite kind of lettuce) )
- 10 oz. container grape tomaotes (halved)
- 10 oz. container yellow sunburst tomatoes (halved)
- 16 oz. Wright's brand thick sliced applewood smoked bacon (crisp fried, broken into one-two inch pieces)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 2 cups homemade croutons (or your favorite croutons)
- 1 batch Creamy Parmesan Dressing
- Cook bacon and set aside. Layer salad, tomatoes and parmesan cheese in salad bowl. Add cooked bacon pieces. Toss with Creamy Parmesan...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen