BLT Avocado Wraps just became your new favorite appetizer. All the love of a BLT inside a leaf of lettuce--amazing!
- 2 heads butter lettuce, try the "living lettuce" with the roots still attached
- 1 pound chopped bacon, cooked until crispy
- 2-2 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 4 avocados, with skin and pit removed, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons herbes de provence, without lavender, or dried italian blend herbs
- You'll want your bacon to be cooled and drained by setting it on a plate lined with paper towels. Take your chopped tomatoes and sprinkle...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic