This fabulous salad starts with the traditional bacon, lettuce and tomatoes, but adds avocados, shaved parmesan cheese, red onion and homemade gluten free croutons. It's wonderful served with a creamy Caesar dressing.
- 3 6-oz. bags Romaine lettuce ((or your favorite kind of lettuce) )
- 10 oz. container grape tomatoes (halved lengthwise)
- 3 avocados (pitted, peeled and sliced)
- 1/3 cup red onion (diced)
- 10 oz. pkg. uncured nitrate free bacon (cooked and broken into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (shaved)
- 2 cups Homemade Gluten Free Croutons (or your favorite croutons)
- Caesar dressing (or Creamy Parmesan Dressing of your choice)
- Cook bacon and set aside. Layer salad, tomatoes, avocados, onion and parmesan cheese in salad bowl. Add cooked bacon pieces. Toss with...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen