A Bloody Mary is the perfect Sunday morning cocktail. We love it especially in October!
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 dashes worcestershire sauce
- 1 wedge of lime
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed, or celery salt
- 2-4 dashes tabasco
- 2 teaspoons horseradish, more or less, depending on your love of horseradish
- 6 fluid ounces tomato juice
- black pepper, freshly ground
- In a tall glass add ice cubes, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, squeezed lime wedge, celery salt, Tabasco sauce and horseradish. Fill to the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic