Bloody Mary Chicken Wings takes your game day food to the next level. Spicy and totally packed with flavor.
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup spicy vodka, such as uv sriracha vodka
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Remove the tips from the wings, then break them down into flats and drumettes. (Discard tips or save them for making chicken stock.)...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments