Catfish filets coated with dry spices and seared in a hot skillet.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons powdered paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon powdered cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 2 small to medium catfish filets
- Put a skillet on at HIGH and add the olive oil and butter. Mix the dry ingredients together in a shallow dish that will handle the...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks