Blackberry Yogurt Muffins bring joy to your spring morning. Light and fluffy and absolutely good.
- 1/2 cup canola oil, or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries, fresh, cut in half
- turbinado sugar, for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Beat the oil and sugars until it looks like wet sand. Add the eggs, vanilla, and yogurt and beat again. Stir...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments