Sweet cantaloupe pairs beautifully with the sharpness of fresh blackberries. Combine with your favorite fiber-rich granola and protein-rich Greek yogurt for an easy make-ahead breakfast option!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (plain, non-fat)
- 3/4 cup cantaloupe (1/2" cubes)
- 8 blackberries
- 1/3 cup cinnamon and oat granola
- In a serving dish, layer Greek yogurt, cantaloupe, blackberries and granola. Repeat until serving dish is full. Top with any remaining...
- Get the full instructions at Kati Mora, MS, RD – Practical Nutrition Made Simple.