These Black Forest Pastry Cups are an elegant dessert that takes just a matter of minutes to bake up! Perfect for when you need something quick to serve!
- 6 puff pastry shells
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 400°F and cook puff pastry shells for 15 minutes. Pull out of oven allow to cool for 5 minutes. Take out the centers...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic