Old-world German flavor with these wonderful Black Forest Cookies. These chocolate cookies are filled with chocolate chips, pecans and dried cherries for a luscious, decadent dessert treat.
- 1 packages semi-sweet chocolate morsels (11.5-ounce)
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Land O’ Lakes butter (softened)
- 2 tbsp. Land O’ Lakes butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens cookies)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 package Traverse Bay Fruit Company dried cherries (6-ounce)
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Pour 3/4 cup morsels into a small saucepan with 2 tbsp. butter. Heat over low heat until chocolate dissolves and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen