Black Forest Coffee Cake brings cherries and chocolate to your day. Great with coffee or tea.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup butter, cold
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup turbinado sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Butter a 9 X 13 baking dish. In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar. Mix in the eggs and vanilla...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic