Black bean quesadillas are the perfect weeknight meal! Serve with a fruity salsa for an added nutrient boost!
- 1/2 can Black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp cilantro (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp feta cheese (crumbled)
- 4 tortillas
- 1 medium peach (pitted and chopped)
- 1 small plum (pitted and chopped)
- 1 medium avocado (pitted and chopped)
- 1/4 cup white onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp cilantro
- 1 tsp lime juice
- salt (to taste)
- Combine peach, plum, avocado, cilantro, lime juice, and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Place in fridge. While salsa chills in the fridge,...
- Get the full instructions at Kati Mora, MS, RD – Practical Nutrition Made Simple.