Fudgy black bean brownies are a truly decadent dessert. You won't even notice those missing calories.
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained, rinsed, and refilled with fresh water
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking or baking spray. Drain a can of black beans and rinse until the water runs...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments