Biscoff Stuffed Vanilla Bean Snickerdoodles are pretty much the most impressive cookie ever. One bite and you'll be hooked.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup biscoff spread, or any cookie butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic