The most delectable, decadent, delicious dessert cupcakes you will ever eat! These incorporate strawberry gelatin and pureed frozen (thawed) strawberries and syrup in the cupcakes and pureed strawberries and strawberry extract in the cream cheese frosting. This is a great dessert for holidays like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, holiday Christmas parties, or special occasion birthdays and anniversaries.
- box Duncan Hines white cake mix (not YELLOW!)
- box dry instant strawberry gelatin
- 15-oz. container frozen strawberries in syrup (thawed and pureed)
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- <li class="ERSeparator">CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened (1/2 stick)
- 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- frozen strawberries in syrup (thawed and pureed)
- 1/2 tsp. strawberry extract
- 7 cups powdered sugar
- freshly sliced strawberries (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place muffin or cupcake liners in muffin tins and spray the inside of the paper liners. In a large mixing bowl,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen