These heavenly cookies start with a Mrs. Field's copycat recipe for chocolate chip cookie dough and add Oreos to the batch! They are mouthwatering. Terrific for holiday parties, Christmas Cookie Exchanges & tailgating.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened (2 sticks) )
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. real vanilla extract ((no imitation vanilla flavoring))
- 3 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookies ((see note below))
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place Oreo cookies in a large zip-lock bag. Smash Oreos with a rolling pin until well crushed. Set aside. In a...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen