These heavenly cookies use M&M candies in a Mrs. Field's chocolate chip cookie copycat recipe. Perfect for any kind of party.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened (2 sticks) packed )
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract ((no imitation vanilla flavoring) )
- 3 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 cups M&M candies
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, salt, baking powder and baking soda with an electric...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen