This simple, healthy and chunky guacamole is the best darn guacamole you will ever make or eat. You will never want to eat store bought again. And hopefully, you’ll leave the pits out of your bowl too.
- 5 Regular Avocados ((ripe - slightly soft but not mushy))
- 4 Large Garlic Cloves ((minced))
- 1 Cup Cup Yellow Onion ((chopped))
- 2 Large Roma Tomatoes ((chopped))
- 2 Jalapeños ((finely chopped))
- 2 Limes ((juiced) (lime zest is optional))
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro ((optional because some people hate it))
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice avocado in half vertically (slicing around the pit and not through it) and twist to separate. Whack the pit with the sharp edge of...
- Get the full instructions at Mincoff Café