This fantastic corn dish is so simple and easy since everything is tossed into the crockpot. The corn thickens as it sits out making it creamy and heavenly! It's the perfect side for company and holidays like Easter, Mother's Day or Father's Day. Gluten free.
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (cut into cubes )
- 1 cup half-and-half (or whole milk)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (cut into slivers (1/2 stick))
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar ((see note below))
- 1 tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
- 2 lbs. frozen corn
- black pepper (to taste)
- Place corn in a crockpot that’s been sprayed with cooking spray. Add cream cheese and butter slivers. Then Pour whipping cream and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen