No Christmas is complete without trifle! This one is a little bit different and swaps out sherry for Cointreau along with your favourite fruit. It's a real showstopper so give it a go!
- 1 swiss roll raspberry or strawberry
- 150 ml cointreau
- 135 g jelly raspberry or strawberry
- 230 g strawberries quarters
- 135 g raspberries
- 300 g mandarin oranges in juice
- 1 lt custard
- 500 g whipping cream
- 8 fresh cherries to decorate
- 8 meringues
- chocolate shavings to decorate
- Cut the swiss roll into 14 pieces and place around the bowl and on the bottom. Pour over 35 ml of Cointreau on the sponge and add the...
- Get the full instructions at Globe Scoffers