This lovely side dish is spectacular for holiday dinners. It goes great with turkey or ham. Sweet potatoes are paired with sweetened cranberries and a lovely streusel topping. Then they're topped with marshmallows making this a wonderful treat.
- 1/2 cup Pamela’s Gluten free baking and pancake mix
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dry oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter
- fresh Ocean Spray frozen cranberries
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 6 medium sweet potatoes or yams, cooked or one 17-oz. can cut-up yams, liquid drained and reserved (add syrup to streusel if using canned yams)
- Miniature marshmallows
- In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oatmeal and cinnamon. Cut in butter as for pastry; blend until crumbly. Sprinkle cranberries...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen