This berry cobbler recipe is a breeze to make and will satisfy every member of your dessert-loving family.
- 8 ounces frozen mango slices
- 8 ounces frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4-1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold, cut into pieces
- Spray a 3 ½ quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place the frozen fruit in the bottom of the slow cooker. Mix together the pomegranate...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic