This hearty Beefy Beef-Less Seitan has a dense bite and a fibrous texture which makes it perfect for stewing, grilling, stir-frying, roasting, or simply slicing up for sandwiches. It has a hearty flavor from the mushroom bouillon and Bragg's Liquid Amino's that is reminiscent of beef but in a plant-based form that's high in protein and free of cholesterol.
- 1 cup hot spring water
- 1/2 cup cooked kidney or pinto beans
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon veggie or mushroom bouillon
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup vital wheat gluten
- Sea Salt To Taste
- Blend all ingredients together except the vital wheat gluten. You want the ingredients to be fairly smoothly pureed. It's OK to leave...
- Get the full instructions at P.H.A.T Girlz Thrive