A healthy homemade meal for cats.
- 2 pounds Organic Beef, 90% (Ground)
- 2 pounds Organic Turkey Thighs (Skinless, boneless, ground)
- 2 pounds Organic Chicken Organs, Mixed (Ground)
- 8 ounce Organic Squash (Meat, prepped)
- 4 ounce Organic Berries, Mixed (Raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, blackberry)
- 4 ounce Organic Broccoli
- 2 cans Sardines in water
- 2 ounce Organic Kale
- Preheat oven to 350F Using a cheese grater, shred the squash. Puree brocolli, berries, kale, sardines and shredded squash. Place ground...
- Get the full instructions at Raising Your Pets Naturally with Tonya Wilhelm