Beef Noodle Vegetable Casserole is southern comfort food at its finest! This kid-friendly main dish is hearty, filling and totally satisfying. It contains beef, mixed vegetables, Amish noodles and several canned soups to make food prep really easy. It's a terrific casserole for company dinners too. It is so mouthwatering and delicious.
- 16 oz. Amish wide egg noodles (or dumpling noodles )
- 2 to 3 lbs. sirloin steak (or stew beef, cut in thin strips (I used 3 pounds total: 2 rib-eyes and 1 top-sirloin steak))
- 2 to 3 tbsp. avocado oil (divided use (or use olive oil))
- 2 cups beef broth ((see note below))
- 2 12-oz. pkgs. frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can beef consommé
- 1 can Golden mushroom soup ((NOT Cream of Mushroom Soup))
- 1 can French Onion soup
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. thyme (plus more, if desired)
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning (plus more, if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large Dutch oven over medium heat, add two tablespoons avocado oil. Add beef strips and season with...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen