Beef Manicotti will be a family food you return to again and again. So comforting.
- 8 ounces manicotti, 14 pasta tubes
- 3-4 cups <a href="/recipes/quick-marinara-sauce-recipe/">marinara sauce</a>
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- dash of crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 16 ounce container ricotta cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided, 12 ounces
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the manicotti according to the package instructions; set aside. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 13x9 baking...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments