Beef Lombardi is a freezer-friendly one pot meal everyone will love. Comfort in one meal, right here!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 13 ounces canned petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups beef broth
- 16 ounces egg noodles
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- black olives
- Heat a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, crumble and cook beef until no longer pink. Add garlic, basil, oregano, and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic