This easy 30-minute recipe makes a delicious week night meal. It's filled with beef and veggies and tastes heavenly. Serve it as a main dish or a side with another Asian entree.
- 4-6 cups brown rice (cooked and refrigerated until cold (see note below) )
- 1 lb. pre-sliced bottom round steak ((sliced in very thin strips), then cut in ½-inch pieces)
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 3 green onions (sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 large eggs (beaten)
- 4 tbsp. sesame oil (divided use)
- 1-2 tsp. dried ginger (as desired)
- 1-2 tsp. oyster sauce (if desired (this is not a gluten free product) )
- 4 tbsp. Tamari gluten free low sodium soy sauce
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- green onions (for garnish, if desired)
- Heat two tablespoons sesame oil in a very large skillet over medium-high heat. Season beef generously with salt and pepper. Add beef and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen