Ground Beef with Hashbrowns, Scrambled Eggs, Cheese and Vegetables. Delectably seasoned with Tex-Mex Hemp Seeds.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp Montreal Steak spice
- 10 sliced mushrooms
- 600 g McCain Breakfast diced vegetable hashbrowns
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 4 each eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup Tex-mex Hemp Seeds (hemp hearts)
- Cook beef in skillet over medium high heat until just cooked. Drain some of the fat from the beef. Add mushrooms and hash browns. Cook...
- Get the full instructions at HempE – Hemp Enthusiast Health and Beauty Products