Fantastic tail-gate party recipe - Beef Barbecups are refrigerated [url href="http://www.pillsbury.com/" target="_blank" title="pillsbury"]biscuits[/url] filled with ground beef, [url href="http://www.sweetbabyrays.com/" target="_blank" title="sweet baby ray's bbq sauce"]Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce[/url], brown sugar and topped with cheddar cheese.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef or sirloin
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans Pillsbury 10-pack refrigerated biscuits
- Brown meat and onions, drain. Add BBQ sauce and sugar to the meat, mix well. Press biscuits into 20 greased or well-sprayed muffin cups....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen